MINING QUICK START INSTRUCTIONS
1. To Mine Spawn download the Spawncoin file for your Operating System
2. Start up the Daemon by running the file: Spawcoind
3. Choose the Wallet you want to use: A. CLI or B. GUI.
A. For CLI wallet run the file: spawnwallet
B. For GUI wallet download the GUI software, extract to your hard drive and launch the program: Spawncoin-v0.1.1-win-setup
Run the Wallet program, Create a New Wallet, write down your backup pharase and copy your keys and store in a safe place.
4. Choose to A. Solo Mine or B. Mine with the Mining Pool.
A. For solo mining run the “miner” program that came with the Spawncoin Package and mine to your newly created wallet address.
B. For Mining with the pool there are several options for miners:
Edit the Start file and insert your wallet adress. I.e., save and run the start program to begin mining via the pool
xmrig.exe –no-cpu –opencl -o 188.8.131.52:3333 -u SPWNDF8yaeMhvB9SPDhVp1YhmxopEayDT55Qa5en1yqtL69pbEUanmY8vxZA34FQsKLZCR1c953moDLYwRSn2jmU32qH7oSLeh -p x -a cn-pico
* Replace the underlined wallet with your wallet address